Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Jeju Island

Quick visit to Jeju Island, the "Hawaii" of Korea with my buddy Austin. It was a whirlwind of two day trip that felt more like going through the motions than a real vacation.




Did some ATV riding and skeet shooting - lame picture, but fun.







Excellent seafood buffet. Those yellow jet boats were out of order.







The maze wasn't too hard. Go Kart riding at the same place was a lot of fun. Scott and Billy rode their Harley's and took a ferry. I missed out on that one bigtime! That picture was in front of the "sex and health" museum.




The plan was to go hiking (right), but it was a bit overcast and we were late. Found out that the view is awesome if you have 4 hours to hike in each direction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nathan, I enjoyed reading your blog. I found it when I was googling the area you're in. We don't know each other, but I'm hoping you could spare a minute. I have a question I would really like to ask you about the complex you're in. I can't find your contact info. Could you email me at murcheson@gmail.com?